4 marzo 2013

Black & White Wednesday - Week # 73



Zorra of Kochtopf is hosting this week BWW,
please do send your entries to kochtopf AT gmail DOT com

and don't forget to wish her happy b'day
as it's her anniversay today,
so let me offer a sweet festive breakfast for everyone
with a very special divine treat!


I joined a very nice and funny baking group on FB,
We Knead To Bake, led by lovely Aparna,
we bake a bread a month throughout all 2013.

classic croissants  

February' choice was a pretty challenging one:
classic croissants.

Well, the best recipe I have ever tried till now!
 Do give a try if you have time.

pain au chocolat  

And buddy pain au chocolat made with pastry scraps.




 new bww logo
We have a group on Flickr if you'd like to join and share your pics,
  hashtag #BWFood on Twitter.
Should you like to host please send me an email to casacortella AT tin DOT it
rules and host-line up here

4 commenti:

Shri ha detto...

Cindy lovely treats; thanks for reminding about BWW. I have not sent it to Zorra yet!

Cindystar ha detto...

Shri, don't worry, be happy :-)
You're plenty of time for it :-)

zorra ha detto...

These photos make me drool! I would like to have a Croissant and Pain au Chocolat right now with my coffee.

Cindystar ha detto...

Zo, wish I could have it always! :-)

Posta un commento

grazie della visita e gentilmente firma sempre i tuoi commenti!
thanks for passing by and please sign up your comments!

Template Design | Elque 2007